Colonial Life’s traditional one-to-one enrollments offer the most employee engagement and best opportunity for decision-making support.
- We come to your worksite and spend one-to-one time meeting with each employee.
- Each employee has the chance to confidentially review his or her current benefits, consider new options, and most importantly, see how their choices will affect their paycheck.
- We provide employers up-to-date information on all employees, which means fewer errors in sending such things as W-2’s and less work for the staff.
It’s the same as a one-to-one enrollment session but conducted over the Internet with a Colonial Life benefits counselor on the phone. Both the benefits counselor and employee log in to our Harmony® enrollment system. The employee has all the advantages of a one-to-one session but it’s simply over the phone.
Self Enrollment/Group Meeting
These are alternative options available to access employees who work remotely or are not able to meet with a benefit representative. Our pre-enrollment communications can introduce employees to our simple web-based enrollment system and the steps they need to follow.
Harmony® provides everything you need to have a successful enrollment.
- Streamlined enrollment of all your benefits – core and voluntary.
- Your benefits program is communicated consistently to all employees, regardless of location or how they are enrolled.
- Harmony’s daily reporting tool allows us to provide you with data on who has enrolled, who hasn’t, and details on elections being made each day during the enrollment.
- From daily enrollment reporting to post-enrollment data return, Harmony has the flexibility to allow you to customize the type of data we provide to meet your individual business needs.
- In addition to annual enrollments, we can provide support for new-hire enrollments.
Harmony® utilizes safeguards to keep information about your employees and their elections protected; provides immediate notification if employees are eligible for the Colonial Life products they are applying for; and supplies accurate payroll deduction information after the enrollment.